Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day people!


February 14th ! And I say to All my fellow readers again! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day has been fantabulous and wonderful to the couples around the world!

And for those who are single.. Well I hope you had a great day as well! Valentine's Day is not just for couples as commercialized in our TV dramas like Gossip Girl and 90210 ! You can hang out with friends, family or even do something nice for yourself!

How was MY Valentine's ? Well, I had a nice dinner with friends at Nando's in Subang Parade. It was fun and we all had something in common!

We are all single and available! WOWzers!

Here below is my Valentine's Day Personality!




Your Valentine's Day Personality is Romantic



You love Valentine's Day. You see it as a magical time when anything is possible.

You like to pull out all the stops stops. You want this day to be over the top romantic.



On Valentine's Day, you're all about splurging and getting spoiled. You have very high expectations.

Sure it may be a bit cheesy, but who cares? You think a holiday all about love is a dream.

No comments: